INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WORKSHOP FEES – Low season
Participation fee in multiple room: € 350,00 (VAT included)*
Participation fee in single room (for professors) € 410,00 (VAT included)*
Registration fee includes:
· Hostel or b&b or hotel accommodation* on a bed and breakfast basis for 7 nights (for the packages including the accommodation). Students will be receiving multiple rooms, we can’t assure accommodation divided by gender or by university of provenance. Professors can receive a single room (with a supplement on the fee of 50€) or a double room upon request (the second person is considered as a participant and both can pay the rate offered for the multiple rooms). The number of single rooms available are limited. Special needs should be communicated to the Organizing Secretariat.
· Lectures and conferences from scholars and professional and visit to specialized institutions, departments according to the subject of the workshop (to be decided with the project leader – which should specify it in the Call for Proposal or ask to the Organizing Office in advance, specifying the topic of interest)
· Support in the visa request (See guidelines on n. 5)
· Discount card for self-service meals
· Meeting room for the Opening and Closing of the workshop, with the use of the PC and the projector. Special needs should be communicated in advance.
· Program of the workshop
· Certificate of participation
· Visits to the State Museums (Galleria degli Uffizi, Galleria dell’Accademia, Museo San Marco, Cappelle Medicee, Palazzo Pitti, Boboli Garden, Bargello - as defined in the given program).
The visits to the museums are submitted to the approval of the Florence Superintendence of the Museums and Fine Arts; the Foundation is not responsible for possible denial. There is no guided tour included, for this service request should be made in advance by the project leader.
Other museums will be paid directly by the participants, unless differently agreed with the Project Leader previous the workshop.
· Life Beyond Tourism Party
· Pasta Party or similar meal on the closing of the workshop
· Management of the website to present the works prepared before, during and after the workshop
· Management of the reservations and assistance before the arrival in Florence and assistance during the stay in Florence
· Participation in the “Students Workshops Photo Exhibition” through the “Life Beyond Tourism Photoblog” and awards (for details, see the Foundation Guidelines)
Small changes on the package can be made, depending on the period of the workshop. All the changes will be communicated to the Project Leader for agreement.
*According to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, from July 1st the City of Florence introduced the tourism tax, applied to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 10 consecutive nights. The tourism tax rate is Euro 1,00 per each star of the hotel, per person per night. The tax will be paid by the participants directly at the hotel.
For the Project Leader:
The Project Leader should also cover the participation fee of the workshop based on the period of the year.
Once the minimum of 24 participants paying the full participation fee is reached, the Project Leader will be hosted for free by the Fly-Events Srl. The count will be done on the actual number of people arriving in Florence.
Deadline for registration and payment: 45 days previous the beginning of the workshop should fill out the participation form on the website with all the requested information (each participant should use his/her own e-mail address) and proceed with the payment of the participation fee. Only for the registered participants the accommodation will be confirmed. (after this deadline the participation is possible after confirmation by the Secretary Office. The fees might not be assured)
Registration and payment:
- By credit card
tick off the boxes preferred (fees) above here and then confirm by pressing the button “OK” on the bottom of this page
- By the Bank transfer
Finish the registration by ticking off the boxes preferred (fees) and then confirm by pressing the button “OK” on the bottom.
Then proceed with the bank transfer with the relative amount. Our bank co-ordinates are:
Banca Cassa di Risparmio di Firenze Agenzia 21, Via Mugello 27, 50127 Firenze
The transfer made out to:
Fly Events srl “Name of Event – Name and Surname of participant - Reg. Number……” (please write the registration nr.)
Via del Giglio n. 10 – 50123 FIRENZE – ITALIA
Copy of the certificate of the money bank transfer with the official stamp of your bank should be sent by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax to the nr. +39 055 28 32 60 specifying name of the participant and the name of the event.
PAY ATTENTION: all paid fees shall be net of all bank costs and commissions
If you wish to receive the invoice please send to our e-mail address your complete address and your date and place of birth, or if you are Italian your complete address and your “Codice Fiscale” . The invoice will be sent after the end of the congress.
The cancellations of packages carried out by written communication to the secretariat 30 days before the event will be reimbursed with a 50 Euro deduction for secretarial costs.
After this deadline, cancellation is possible only for visa problem, copy of the embassy letter must be sent to the secretary office and 50% of the paid amount will be reimbursed. Starting one week before the event no reimbursements will be possible.
Reimbursement will be realized only by bank transfer, IBAN and SWIFT code are necessary and the bank costs will be upon you. The reimbursement will be done maximum 60 days after the closing of the event or after receiving the bank information.
In any case are valid the policies published on the Registration Form.
For other requests, we ask you to directly contact the organisational secretary
Organizing Office - Promo Florence Events
Via Del Giglio 10
50123 Firenze, Italy
Tel. +39 055 285588
Fax. +39 055 283260